Monday, July 20, 2009

Rare validation

It's very rare get a chance to validate a check box, I got it today. VS doesn't have a
validation control to achieve this but www.asp.net has recommended a validation
control i.e CheckValidator which is a .dll (AT.Web.UI.Validators.dll
) and can be added to the tool panel. I added this to my validation controls section .
Can be used as normal validation control to validate checkboxes and radio boxes.


<"asp:checkbox ID="chkAgreement" runat="server" Text="I have read the agreement" /">
<"asp:Button ID="btnSubmit" runat="server" Style="z-index: 100; left: 129px; position: absolute; top: 77px" Text="Submit" /">

<"at:CheckValidator ID="_checkValidator" runat="server" ControlToValidate="chkAgreement" Text="Please accept the agreement" style="z-index: 102; left: 15px; position: absolute; top: 47px"">
<"/at:CheckValidator">

0 comments:

My Achievements

Member of

Blog Archive

Followers

free counters